Subject: Re: [dvd::rip] DVD::Rip project queue
From: Jörn Reder <joern@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:28:33 +0200
"Jim Robert" wrote:

> hi again... the project is now on sourceforge:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dvdrip-queue/
>
> please let me know about bugs and such

Here some comments in random order:

- at first a minor naming issue: my lastname is "Reder" not
  "Redder" - you mispelled this at several places... ;)

- Configuration: you could read dvd::rip's default project
  file directory from ~/.dvdriprc. This is a Perl data
  structure dump, but you simply could parse it manually.
  Look for 'dvdrip_files_dir'.

- The Queue "Configure" button seems to be without any
  function, as well the Info button in the progress bar.
  If these features are added later I suggest either
  removing the buttons or disabling them.

- The progress bar is initially disabled, but once you
  completed a queue, it keeps being activated.

- You could reduce the projects list on the left side
  to projects which still reside on the harddisk by
  opening the .rip file, searching for the 'vob_dir'
  entry and check if this directory still exists.

  I'm lazy in deleting .rip files and probably
  many other users are too ;)

- a double click (Gtk "activate" event) would be a
  nice shortcut for "Add to Queue".

Regards,

Jörn

--
 .''`.  Jörn Reder <joern@xxxxxx>
: :' :  http://www.exit1.org/

Archive powered by MHonArc. Search powered by ht://dig.

[ top ]