$Id: Changes,v 1.7 2009-12-19 11:47:38 joern Exp $
Revision history and release notes for Event::ExecFlow:
0.64 Sat Dec 19, 2009, joern
- Accumulated group member errors were not reported to
- Use Perl's builtin command execution with a subshell
instead of forking.
0.63 Fri Apr 13, 2007, joern
- Improved output layout of Event::ExecFlow::Term.
will print just warning and error messages.
- Added method Event::ExecFlow::Job->reset()
- Increase group progress on child finish only when
it was successful.
- Group considered itself finished even when a child
job didn't finish successfully (cancelled or error).
0.62 Sat Jun 17, 2006, joern
- Executed programs are now set into C locale, so parsing
output is independent from the locale settings.
- set job into error state if post callbacks return
0.61 Sun Apr 2, 2006, joern
- added some helper methods to the Group class
- scheduler stuff is still work in progress and needs some cleanup
- shell commands maybe closures returning the shell code at runtime
- fixed a bug with depends_on argument to constructor not
0.60 Mon Mar 27, 2006, joern
- First public CPAN release
- API may change but should by fairly stable
- Documentation is mainly missing yet, only PODs with
SYNPOSIS and stub chapters.