[ 0.98 ]|
[ 0.97 ]
[ 0.52 ]
[ 0.51 ]
[ 0.50 ]
[ 0.49 ]
[ 0.48 ]
[ 0.47 ]
[ 0.46 ]
[ 0.45 ]
[ 0.44 ]
[ 0.43 ]
[ 0.42 ]
[ 0.41 ]
[ 0.40 ]
[ 0.39 ]
[ 0.38 ]
[ 0.37 ]
[ 0.36 ]
[ 0.35 ]
[ 0.34 ]
[ 0.33 ]
[ 0.32 ]
[ 0.31 ]
[ 0.30 ]
[ 0.29 ]
[ 0.28 ]
[ 0.27 ]
[ 0.26 ]
[ 0.25 ]
[ 0.24 ]
[ 0.23 ]
[ 0.22 ]
[ 0.21 ]
[ 0.20 ]
0.97.3 - [unstable branch] - Sun Oct 9 2005, joern
- This version requires Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory 0.58.
- New optional dependency: with lsdvd dvd::rip reads
DVD TOC much faster.
- Source directory layout changed slightly. All scripts
and binaries moved into the bin/ subdirectory. All
additional program files now have a "dvdrip-" prefix,
the old "dr_" prefix for some binaries was dropped.
- Subtitle preview images may be grabbed while ripping
which makes finding the correct subtitles much easier
since no long-winded preview grabbing has to be done
later. You can chosse to rip no subs, all of them or
by language. Aware: your CPU will glow a bit more while
ripping if you use this feature ;)
- dvd::rip now has a command line frontend for pure
transcoding without any GUI: dvdrip-tet (task execution
terminal). Just execute "dvdrip-tet" to get some help
about the the command line options.
- With dvdrip-replex an experimental command line
application is shipped which does DVD shrinking based
on a ripped DVD and the corresponding dvd::rip project
file. Just a prove-of-concept. The functionality will
be added to the GUI sometimes...
- Added a simple 'configure' script to fulfill GNU Source
Installer requirements. Thanks for the suggestion to
Claudio Fontana <sick_soul AT yahoo.it>.
- Ported "force slow frame grabbing" feature from 0.52 to
- Preferences dialog now has a "Cancel" button.
- Added an "dvd::rip" entry to the dependency table which
checks whether all dvd::rip command files are found
in the PATH.
- Cluster control web service was broken.
- Applied a patch from Ulrich Spoerlein <q AT galgenberg.net>
removing the -ping option from the ImageMagick "identify"
calls, since recent ImageMagick versions don't have this
- Applied minor patches from Ulrich Spoerlein to improve
- Parsing output of the ImageMagick identify command was
broken with specific filenames. Thanks for the report
to Colin Wheat <cwheat AT ami.com.au>.
- Dropped "identify -ping" option, since not any longer
supported with newer versions. Thanks for the report
to Avinash Chopde <avinash AT acm.org>.
- X(S)VCD processing with manual bitrate setting didn't
work. Thanks for the report to Ed Doolittle <ed.doolittle
- dvd::rip dependency check was broken if tools didn't run
due to NPTL issues. Switching NPTL workaround on/off
didn't help anymore because the results were cached even
on that case. Thanks for figuring that out to
Joe Zbiciak <intvnut AT gmail.com>.
- Sightly cluster mode node editor GUI improvements