[ 0.98 ]|
[ 0.97 ]
[ 0.52 ]
[ 0.51 ]
[ 0.50 ]
[ 0.49 ]
[ 0.48 ]
[ 0.47 ]
[ 0.46 ]
[ 0.45 ]
[ 0.44 ]
[ 0.43 ]
[ 0.42 ]
[ 0.41 ]
[ 0.40 ]
[ 0.39 ]
[ 0.38 ]
[ 0.37 ]
[ 0.36 ]
[ 0.35 ]
[ 0.34 ]
[ 0.33 ]
[ 0.32 ]
[ 0.31 ]
[ 0.30 ]
[ 0.29 ]
[ 0.28 ]
[ 0.27 ]
[ 0.26 ]
[ 0.25 ]
[ 0.24 ]
[ 0.23 ]
[ 0.22 ]
[ 0.21 ]
[ 0.20 ]
0.98.11 - [stable branch] - Sat Mar 6 2010, joern
- Event::ExecFlow version 0.64 is required for this version.
This fixes a bug where no error messages were shown after
ripping short. It was reported via Ubunutu Launchpad:
(You find it in the perl-modules/ directory, which was updated
to the most recent versions btw)
- Updated Danish and Catalan translation. Thanks to Ysangkok,
Kenneth Nielson and Joan Farrerons.
- Turn "ripping short" error message into a warning, so the
ripping process continues and it's up to the user to decide
whether this is critical or not.
- Fixed h264 2pass cluster mode bug, generating a malformed
transcode command. Reported by semkath <semkath AT arcor.de>
and Christiaan Putter <ceputter AT googlemail.com>.
0.98.10 - [stable branch] - Sun Feb 22 2009, joern
- transcode 1.1 compatibility improved, warning about
experimental dvd::rip support removed; there are still issues
with some filters in the filter preview dialog; your mileage
- Workaround for transcode h264 two-pass problem, so dvd::rip
now supports h264 two-pass encoding.
- Applied patch from Jussi Judin <jjudin+dvdrip AT iki.fi> to
detect GraphicMagicks as an ImageMagick replacement.
- No files will be placed in /tmp anymore, instead all temporary
files will go to PROJECT_DIR/tmp. Thanks for the hint to
Michael Renner <michael.renner AT gmx.de>.
- dvdrip-master doesn't throw warnings on unneeded missing
binaries anymore, if installed alone without the full
(anyway on the master unneeded) packages. Suggested by
Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart AT gmail.com>.
- Added .ogv extension for OGG files as another option.
Suggested by Nicolas Chauvet.
- Fixed cluster mode audio processing with transcode 1.1.x.
Thanks for the report to Samuele Giovanni Tonon <samu AT
- Fixed race condition which could result in a missing audio
merge in cluster mode when title has one track. Based on a
patch from Matt Lawrence <m3lawren AT uwaterloo.ca>.
- Fixed wrong progress information (not taking chunks into
account) in cluster mode.
- Added a patch from Nicolas Chauvet to fix a problem with
Fedora's Perl (setlocale).
0.98.9 - [stable branch] - Sun Oct 5 2008, joern
- Full support for anamorph transcoding by setting the
pixel aspect ratio in the transcoded files if no
resizing is applied.
- New "Autoadjust, Clipping only" preset by Marc Sherman
<msherman AT projectile.ca>., which makes use of the
new anamorph transcoding feature.
- New preference option for the default Clip & Zoom preset.
- Updated Catalan translation.
- New Danish translation by Ysangkok.
- Fixed a race condition in cluster node version detection.
Thanks for the report to Sean Gallagher <stgallag AT gmail.com>.
- Fixed a division by zero condition when video is not resized.
- Fixed cluster mode problem with avi merging. Thanks for
help debugging this to Helge Mühlmeier <H_Muehlmeier AT gmx.de>.
0.98.8 - [stable branch] - Thu Aug 95 2007, joern
- Tooltips were missing in the Preferences dialog.
- Added a small screen layout mode. The default layout
doesn't fit well on wide screens with a small veritical
resolution. On initial startup the "small" mode is activated,
when the screen resolution has less than 1024 lines, but you
can change it in the preferences at any time.
Requested by Olivier Choquet <olivier.choquet AT gmail.com>,
Guelden Cevik <Guelden_Cevik AT yahoo.de> and many
I can't remember anymore ;)
- dvd::rip now remembers the main window size between
0.98.7 - [stable branch] - Sun Aug 05 2007, joern
- tools/gensplash was missing what made "make install"
in ./l10n fail. Thanks for the reports to
Flavio <qazav3.0 AT gmail.com> and Joan Farrerons.
- Cluster mode node check was disabled until a GUI
connected to the master.
- Small fixes regarding missing project name and utf8
problems in the logfile. Thanks to tropikhajma
<tropikhajma AT gmail.com>.
- Fixed grabbing previews from the wrong title with
on-the-fly processing. Thanks for the patch to
Wolfram Kresse <wk AT wkresse.de>
- Fixed problems with fping not installed in /usr/sbin.
Now dvdrip-master supports /usr/sbin and /usr/bin as well.
Reported by Neill Mitchell <mitchell_neill AT hotmail.com>.
- Determine svn versions of ffmpeg properly.
- Fixed close button in "About" dialog.
- A Catalan translation provided by Joan Farrerons
<jfarrerons AT economistes.com>.
- Spanish and Italian translation updates.
- Added dvdrip.desktop file. Thanks to Christian Marillat.
0.98.6 - [stable branch] - Fri Apr 14 2007, joern
- Swedish and Serbian translation updates.
- Crash on first dvd::rip startup (initial configuration)
fixed. Thanks for the report to Christian Marillat.
0.98.5 - [stable branch] - Fri Apr 13 2007, joern
- This version requires Event::ExecFlow 0.63. Grab it
from the perl-modules/ directory of this dvd::rip
- Fixed a typo which made the the subtitle preview
window crash. Thanks for the report to Dario Castellarin.
- Fixed ffmpeg preview grabbing with newer ffmpeg builds.
Thanks for the report to Christian Marillat.
- Fixed a buffering issue in the cluster control GUI
when processing progress update events from the master.
Thanks for the report to Joe Plunkett <ragnarok_it AT
- Stopping a cluster node didn't work when it was actually
executing a job.
- Cluster node test now checks for ogmtools as well.
Thanks for this suggestion to Bart Nagel <bart AT
- Programs in cluster node check now are executed in
C locale to prevent any problems due to different
default locales on cluster nodes.
- Restarting a cluster project which finished with errors
didn't work under specific circumstances (bug in
- Prevent putting non-audio titles with ogg container
on a cluster, since ogmcat doesn't support ogg files
without audio. Thanks for the report to Carlos-Manuel
Major <cmajor AT free.fr>.
0.98.4 - [stable branch] - Sat Mar 24 2007, joern
- Added a new dependency to the ffmpeg command line
program. It's optional for now, but recommended,
in particular if you're suffering from the
preview hanging bug (see below).
- Experimental support for transcode 1.1.x branch. You
get a warning if this transcode version is detected.
Basic operation seems to work with 1.1.x, but it's not
deeply tested yet. Please report bugs, if you find them.
Preview stuff (subtitle, filters) is currently known
not to be working with transcode 1.1.x.
- Fixed occasional hanging bug on preview grabbing by
using ffmpeg instead of transcode to decode the preview
- Fixed crash with Italian locale when opening cluster
control menu. Patch by Davide Capodaglio <davidecapod
- Really fixed crash on DVD titles without audio. Fix
was announced in 0.98.3 but went lost somehow.
- Missed adding Daniel Nylander to the translators
list of the About dialog (Swedish translation).
0.98.3 - [stable branch] - Sat Mar 10 2007, joern
- Project's tmp/ directory is now created with 0775
permissions, which enables cluster mode running
with different users belonging to the same group.
Patch by Tom <mailbin AT comcast.net>.
- Added swedish translation from Daniel Nylander
<po AT danielnylander.se>
- Added another patch from Tom fixing cluster processes
not running with the correct nice value.
- "Exit dvd::rip after transcoding" didn't work.
- Fixed off by one bug in dvd::rip command line option
to select a specific title.
- Try to workaround transcode hanging on preview frame
grabbing by providing a different import filter. Based
on comments from Francesco Romani and Jesse Heitler
<jheitler AT po2.com>.
- Fixed crash on DVD image paths with whitespaces. Thanks
for their reports to Franz Brauße <mike-nought AT gmx.de>
and Thomas Wendt <thoemy AT gmail.com>.
- Fixed crash on DVD titles without audio. Thanks for
the report to Edward Doolittle.
- Fixed mplayer version detection.
0.98.2 - [stable branch] - Sat Nov 25 2006, joern
- Updated Serbian translation, now in latin variation as
well, thanks to Filip Miletic <filmil AT gmail.com>.
- Added Italian splash screen, thanks to Fabio Russo.
- Dependency check: accept SVN versions of mplayer as
0.98.1 - [stable branch] - Fri Aug 25 2006, joern
- Updated spanish translation. Thanks to Sergio Cambra.
- Fixed exception when TOC reading failed for some reason.
Thanks for the report to Jimmi <jimmi AT bglug.it>.
- Spaces in the VOB file path were not refused but gave
wrong error messages on TOC reading later. Made special
character checking on project name and paths more strict.
Reported by Google Roxxort <larspb AT hotmail.com>.
- Preferences window: places buttons at the bottom of
the window. Thanks for the hint to Gert Brinkmann
<g111 AT netcologne.de>.
- Preferences window: when changing the DVD drive from
the popup, result checking output wasn't updated.
- Added "Add node" button to the cluster control window
(was lost somehow... ;)
- Updated COPYRIGHT file.
0.98.0 - [stable branch] - Sun Aug 20 2006, joern
- Improved TOC reading: when lsdvd fails (version 0.16
sometimes does), fallback to tcprobe.
- Select longest title after TOC reading.
- Select nice value 19 by default.
- Improved installation procedure: most required Perl
modules are shipped with the dvd::rip tarball and installed
together with dvd::rip if missing on the system. Refer
to the installation docs for details.
- Fixed wrong "Ripping stopped short" warning on NTSC
movies whith wrongly detected framerate on TOC reading.
Thanks to Ben <ben AT starlitworld.com> for his hints
on this topic.
- transcode options addition didn't work since Event::ExecFlow
is in use, reported by Kyle Husmann <kyle.husmann AT gmail.com>
- When default container preference was changed after reading
TOC, audio widgets weren't setup up properly (e.g. vorbis
missing for OGG containers) right after ripping.
- Grabbed subtitle preview images didn't show up immediately
after ripping, only after reselection of the subtitle.
- Fixed some missing widget deactivation when no title
- Preferences: missed updating the checking result text
after creating a data directory.
- Frame rate popdown listed wrong format depending on the
selected system locale (e.g. 23,976 instead of 23.976)
- Framerate / count corrections didn't show up in the TOC
right after ripping, only after reopening the project file.
- Changed transcode version suggestion to 1.0.2.
- Don't reset all transcode settings to defaults after
ripping, just these which may be affected due to
attribute changes (e.g. correctly detected frame rate).
- No "Save file" request appeared after ripping, even if
ripping changed attributes and settings.
- Cluster mode: when creating the first node, dvd::rip
complained about creating the master node first.