[ 0.98 ]|
[ 0.97 ]
[ 0.52 ]
[ 0.51 ]
[ 0.50 ]
[ 0.49 ]
[ 0.48 ]
[ 0.47 ]
[ 0.46 ]
[ 0.45 ]
[ 0.44 ]
[ 0.43 ]
[ 0.42 ]
[ 0.41 ]
[ 0.40 ]
[ 0.39 ]
[ 0.38 ]
[ 0.37 ]
[ 0.36 ]
[ 0.35 ]
[ 0.34 ]
[ 0.33 ]
[ 0.32 ]
[ 0.31 ]
[ 0.30 ]
[ 0.29 ]
[ 0.28 ]
[ 0.27 ]
[ 0.26 ]
[ 0.25 ]
[ 0.24 ]
[ 0.23 ]
[ 0.22 ]
[ 0.21 ]
[ 0.20 ]
0.48.8 - [stable branch] - Mon 06 Jan 2003, joern
- Clip & Zoom: width and height of zoom/clip2 stages didn't
update correctly if no zoom was set. Thanks for the report
to Joakim Verona <joakim AT verona.se>.
0.48.7 - [stable branch] - Mon 06 Jan 2003, joern
- CD size wasn't set in (S)VCD transcode command. Reported
by Markus Dewerny <dewerny AT web.de> and Dirk Aust
<dirk_aust AT gmx.de>.
0.48.6 - [stable branch] - Fri 13 Dec 2002, joern
- Fixed a typo in the vcdimager command (which didn't affect
proper operation on my system, but it was anyway a typo ;)
Thanks for report and fix to Tom Vijlbrief <tom.vijlbrief
- Using "Create vobsub now" threw an exception due to a missing
avi directory. Thanks to Eckehardt Luhm <bselu AT web.de>.
0.48.5 - [stable branch] - Sat 7 Dec 2002, joern
- 0.48.3 introduced a bug which prevents multiple audio
tracks with OGG/Vorbis. Thanks to Lethal Weapon for
0.48.4 - [stable branch] - Wed 4 Dec 2002, joern
- Fixed a dumb bug, where dvd::rip complained about a missing
avi directory when transcoding a title the first time.
Thanks for the report to Florin Andrei (I'm wondering why
nobody found this bug earlier - it should exist since version
0.47.5 - anyway, now it's fixed ;)
0.48.3 - [stable branch] - Tue 3 Dec 2002, joern
- dvd::rip now checks on startup if you're using Perl 5.8
without having PERLIO=stdio set. If yes, dvd::rip sets
the variable for you and restarts. (This bug is already
reported to the Perl developers and hopefully fixed
soon, so dvd::rip can drop this workaround somedays).
- Adding additional audio tracks didn't work for DVD image
and on-the-fly transcoding. Reported by Matthias Hennemann
<Matthias.Hennemann AT Organik.Uni-Erlangen.DE>
- Free diskspace wasn't printed before ripping. Reported
by Florin Andrei.
- Fixed a possible bug regarding proper ac3 audio codec
detection which probably depends on the used libdvdread
version. Thanks to Ronny Buchmann <ronny-transcode AT
vlugnet.org> who reported a bug in dvd::rip's automatic file
conversion, which is most likely a consequence of an
failed ac3 detection.
0.48.2 - [stable branch] - Sun 24 Nov 2002, joern
- transcode 0.6.2 changed its progress output for transcoding
frames ranges. dvd::rip didn't show a valid progress bar
due to that. Thanks for the report to Florin Andrei.
0.48.1 - [stable branch] - Sat 23 Nov 2002, joern
- transcode 0.6.2 was released on 22. November. dvd::rip
works with all 0.6 releases, but 0.6.2 is recommended.
dvd::rip disables some features for smaller versions.
- Added 64 kbit/s audio bitrate preset entry. Suggested by
Miguel J. Jimenez <cactus_espinado AT yahoo.es>
- ffmpeg video codec setting adjusted to the new ffmpeg
interface of transcode 0.6.2. Thanks for the hint to
Stefano <stefano AT symbola.it>
- subtitleripper version is now checked, a correspondent
note is printed, if a version smaller than 0.3 is detected.
Arne Driescher build a transcode independent tarball
of this release, which you can get from Sourceforge:
- Burning tab: label information followed file selection only
on the GUI, but old values were used internally.
- IFO file copying didn't work for DVD image projects. Thanks
for the report to Arne Driescher.
- thranduil <thranduil AT free.fr> reported that dvd::rip's
vcdimager command works only with long options. I can't
reproduce this, but I switched over to the long options,
just to be sure.
0.48.0 - [stable branch] - Sun 17 Nov 2002, joern
- transcode 0.6.2.20021114 is the recommended version for
this release. 0.6.0 and 0.6.1 still work, but dvd::rip
lacks features with them, e.g. subtitle support.
- From 0.47.6 on dvd::rip needs to know the mount point of your
DVD device. So open the preferences dialog and enter your
mount point there. Also the DVD must be mountable by the
user who executes dvd::rip.
- File format changed slightly with 0.47.2, but is backward
compatible. dvd::rip prints a short message when converting
an older file to the new format.
- Version numbering changes with this release. It follows
the common MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH scheme. Two branches are
distuingished using the MINOR number: the stable branch
uses even numbers, the unstable odd. So the next stable
release is 0.50.0, bugfixes on 0.48.0 will be numbered
0.48.1, 0.48.2 etc and the next unstable branch is 0.49.1,
- Read all change log entries of 0.47 to see what changed
in detail since 0.46.
- Fixed a "division by zero" bug on Clip & Zoom tab.
- Subtitles: test transcoding threw an exception, if no
preview images were grabbed. Reported by Andreas Lemke.