[ 0.98 ]|
[ 0.97 ]
[ 0.52 ]
[ 0.51 ]
[ 0.50 ]
[ 0.49 ]
[ 0.48 ]
[ 0.47 ]
[ 0.46 ]
[ 0.45 ]
[ 0.44 ]
[ 0.43 ]
[ 0.42 ]
[ 0.41 ]
[ 0.40 ]
[ 0.39 ]
[ 0.38 ]
[ 0.37 ]
[ 0.36 ]
[ 0.35 ]
[ 0.34 ]
[ 0.33 ]
[ 0.32 ]
[ 0.31 ]
[ 0.30 ]
[ 0.29 ]
[ 0.28 ]
[ 0.27 ]
[ 0.26 ]
[ 0.25 ]
[ 0.24 ]
[ 0.23 ]
[ 0.22 ]
[ 0.21 ]
[ 0.20 ]
0.51.4 - [unstable branch] - Sat Dec 13 2004, joern
- The central dvd::rip tools dr_splitpipe and dr_progress
where broken due to changes to the Makefile. Thanks for
the reports to Lukas Postupa <postupa AT gmx.de> and
0.51.3 - [unstable branch] - Sat Dec 11 2004, joern
- Set transcode -M 2 as default for NTSC movies to improve
A/V sync unless the user provides -M on its own using
the transcode options entry. Suggested by Peter Hutnick
<hutnick AT gmail.com>. Note: default is -M 1, so enter
this to transcode's option entry if the new -M 2 doesn't
work for you.
- More generic Makefile for the dvd::rip parts written in C.
Thanks for the patch to Mike Frysinger <vapier AT gentoo.org>.
- Cluster mode / OGM: PSU chunks were not deleted afterwards
even if the user requsted that. Thanks for the patch to
Jonathan Hall <flimzy AT flimzy.com>.
- Increased portion of data to be analyzed for detailed
audio characteristics after ripping. Should fix problems
with wrong detection of AC3 bitrates and switching off
AC3 passthrough. Thanks to Nicholas E Andrade <neandrad
AT ieng9.ucsd.edu> who helped figuring that out.
0.51.2 - [unstable branch] - Fri Oct 29 2004, joern
- If you want to use transcode 0.6.13, you need this
dvd::rip release. Older releases doesn't work.
- Unfortunately transcode 0.6.13 has a bug which
affects most operations of dvd::rip. You need
to recompile transcode with a tiny patch, which
is contained in dvd::rip's tarball:
- Deinterlace preset 'smartdeinter' now uses transcode's
smartyuv filter instead of smartdeinter. It's much faster,
assembly optimized and works in YUV colorspace.
- Bojan Bozeovic added a Serbian translation.
transcode 0.6.13 compatability:
- Previews were flipped and wrongly colored. Thanks for
the patch to Robin Hill <robin AT robinhill.me.uk>.
- transcode's colorspace default setting changed from
RGB to YUV, this required according changes in dvd::rip.
0.51.1 - [unstable branch] - Sun Oct 10 2004, joern
- A new dependency: the Perl module Locale::TextDomain,
often packaged as libintl-perl resp. libintl-xs-perl
in many distribtions.
- Merging multiple PSU's with OGG/Vorbis in cluster mode
didn't work. Thanks for the reports to Daniel Baughman
<danrb AT codenet.net>, Sybren <sybren AT thirdtower.com>
and Henning <einpfundhirn AT web.de>.
- backup.rip creation failed if project's tmp/ directory
was missing. Thanks for the report to Felix Knecht.
- Gray out RIP button in DVD Image and DVD on-the-fly modes,
because makes no sense here. Thanks for the report to
Geoffrey Trexler <skynet AT charter.net>
- dvdrip --help didn't work with recent Perl versions
- Full localization support (l10n). A lot of work for
this was done by Oliver Kramer, who translated dvd::rip
to German and send me a patch, which turned dvd::rip
into a German version. I used this patch to extract
all messages from dvd::rip source code and converted
it to a patch, which added gettext() like calls, instead
of a hardcoded German translation. Read l10n/README
if you're interested in maintaining translations
and contact me.
- Translations and their maintainers in this release:
Czech: Ales Tosovsky <tosovsky AT wo.cz>
French: Sebastien Corot <scorot AT libertysurf.fr>
German: Jörn Reder <joern AT zyn.de>
Spanish: Sergio Cambra <runico AT users.berlios.de>
The file l10/MAINTAINERS will always list all
actual translation maintainers.
- Support for Vorbis quality of -1, suggested by
Bennett Perkins <bennett.perkins AT optusnet.com.au>.