[ 0.98 ]|
[ 0.97 ]
[ 0.52 ]
[ 0.51 ]
[ 0.50 ]
[ 0.49 ]
[ 0.48 ]
[ 0.47 ]
[ 0.46 ]
[ 0.45 ]
[ 0.44 ]
[ 0.43 ]
[ 0.42 ]
[ 0.41 ]
[ 0.40 ]
[ 0.39 ]
[ 0.38 ]
[ 0.37 ]
[ 0.36 ]
[ 0.35 ]
[ 0.34 ]
[ 0.33 ]
[ 0.32 ]
[ 0.31 ]
[ 0.30 ]
[ 0.29 ]
[ 0.28 ]
[ 0.27 ]
[ 0.26 ]
[ 0.25 ]
[ 0.24 ]
[ 0.23 ]
[ 0.22 ]
[ 0.21 ]
[ 0.20 ]
0.49.10 - [unstable branch] - Tue 28 Jan 2003, joern
- transcode filter description cache is automatically
refreshed not only when transcode was updated, but
also when the corresponding dvd::rip module changed.
- A broken .dvdriprc file could crash dvd::rip with a
confusing error message. Now a better error message
is printed, which suggests to remove the broken file.
- Filter & Preview:
- Options of 'logo' filter were not recognized correctly.
Reported by Tilmann.
- Adding 'logoaway' filter threw an exception. In general
some filters with checkbox options didn't work correctly.
Also reported by Tilmann.
- Parameter passing for filter options with multiple values
- Broken filter default setting parser removed. Now
String::Scanf is used, which is copied into dvd::rip's
library tree, to keep the dependencies low.
- transcode currently doesn't support reliably to apply filter
changes in paused mode, so this isn't possible on the GUI
anymore. The "Undo" button became useless due to that, so it
was also removed. Now everything that's possible, should
work as expected ;)
- Closing the preview window now works and stops the
corresponding transcode process cleanly.
Note: you need to patch your transcode for that. Download
(from Tilmann) and and apply it with
% cd transcode-0.6.3-20030123
% patch -p1 < tc-20030123-preview-close.patch
Any newer snapshot as 0.6.3-20030123 should have that
patch included, soon. Older unpatched versions show the
same erroneous behaviour - so don't close the preview
window with them and use the 'O' button instead.