[ 0.98 ]|
[ 0.97 ]
[ 0.52 ]
[ 0.51 ]
[ 0.50 ]
[ 0.49 ]
[ 0.48 ]
[ 0.47 ]
[ 0.46 ]
[ 0.45 ]
[ 0.44 ]
[ 0.43 ]
[ 0.42 ]
[ 0.41 ]
[ 0.40 ]
[ 0.39 ]
[ 0.38 ]
[ 0.37 ]
[ 0.36 ]
[ 0.35 ]
[ 0.34 ]
[ 0.33 ]
[ 0.32 ]
[ 0.31 ]
[ 0.30 ]
[ 0.29 ]
[ 0.28 ]
[ 0.27 ]
[ 0.26 ]
[ 0.25 ]
[ 0.24 ]
[ 0.23 ]
[ 0.22 ]
[ 0.21 ]
[ 0.20 ]
0.49.13 - [unstable branch] - Sat 08 Feb 2003, joern
- A more sophisticated dependency check. A new window (menu item
"Debug/Check dependencies") lists all needed tools with
minimum, suggested and installed version numbers. On startup
dvd::rip opens this window with a corresponding error message,
if a mandatory tool is missing. Optional modules are disabled,
if the correspondent tool isn't installed (affects subtitles,
(S)VCD, OGG/Vorbis and CD burning).
- Filter & preview: an activated subtitle rendering (from the
Subtitle page) is passed through, so this is a better option to
test your subtitle settings - compared to the slow test
transcoding facility on the Subtitle page.
- PSU core is enabled by default only for NTSC movies which
have more than one PSU. Thanks for this suggestion to Florin.
- Full volume scanning support in chapter mode. A patch from
Kianusch Sayah Karadji.
- Filter preview: transcode has to be started with -u 1,
otherwise pause/undo jumps between different frames. Thanks
to Tilmann for the hint.
- Enabled nice for all cluster jobs (was enabled only for video
transcoding). Reported by Michael Dratz <midra AT web.de>.
- A uncaught exception was thrown, if dvd::rip couldn't connect
to a remote cluster master daemon. Reported by Fabio Russo.