[ 0.98 ]|
[ 0.97 ]
[ 0.52 ]
[ 0.51 ]
[ 0.50 ]
[ 0.49 ]
[ 0.48 ]
[ 0.47 ]
[ 0.46 ]
[ 0.45 ]
[ 0.44 ]
[ 0.43 ]
[ 0.42 ]
[ 0.41 ]
[ 0.40 ]
[ 0.39 ]
[ 0.38 ]
[ 0.37 ]
[ 0.36 ]
[ 0.35 ]
[ 0.34 ]
[ 0.33 ]
[ 0.32 ]
[ 0.31 ]
[ 0.30 ]
[ 0.29 ]
[ 0.28 ]
[ 0.27 ]
[ 0.26 ]
[ 0.25 ]
[ 0.24 ]
[ 0.23 ]
[ 0.22 ]
[ 0.21 ]
[ 0.20 ]
0.49.2 - [unstable branch] - Sun 29 Dec 2002, joern
- File format changed and isn't backward compatible. Old project
files are autoconverted, but older dvd::rip versions can't open
files saved with this version.
- dvd::rip insists on transcode 0.6.2 from now on.
- Major internal code cleanup, hopefully without introducing too
- Added OGG/Vorbis video bitrate optimization. First all audio
tracks are transcoded, after that the real audio size is known
so the video bitrate can be adjusted accordingly. Correspondent
messages appear in the log. This works in standard and cluster
mode. Thanks to Moritz Bunkus, Markus Liebl and xercist for
suggestions and discussion.
- PCM passthrough (for AVI only). Requested long time ago by
Jamie Manley <jamie AT homebrewcomputing.com> and xercist.
- Support for transcode's smartdeinter deinterlacing filter. This
switches off YUV mode, because this filter supports only RGB
(it's rather slow but has good quality). Requested by Christian
Lambert, Florin Andrei and others.
- Slightly cluster mode optimization: master node's state is never
'offline' or 'unknown', and the node isn't fping'ed anymore.
- Adjusted (S)VCD bitrate overhead calculation (mpeg2enc's -B
parameter) to audio + 2% of overall stream (was 1%), because
1% seems to be underestimated in general.
- (S)VCD disc size calculation didn't consider the per disc
overhead of 600 sectors. Again thanks to Julio Sánchez.
- Vorbis sample rate conversion didn't work.
- transcoding to OGG without audio didn't work. Thanks for the
report to Clint Silvester <clint AT focuscompanies.com>
- Volume scanning of PCM audio tracks didn't work.
- Cluster mode: additional audio tracks with OGG didn't work.