[ 0.98 ]|
[ 0.97 ]
[ 0.52 ]
[ 0.51 ]
[ 0.50 ]
[ 0.49 ]
[ 0.48 ]
[ 0.47 ]
[ 0.46 ]
[ 0.45 ]
[ 0.44 ]
[ 0.43 ]
[ 0.42 ]
[ 0.41 ]
[ 0.40 ]
[ 0.39 ]
[ 0.38 ]
[ 0.37 ]
[ 0.36 ]
[ 0.35 ]
[ 0.34 ]
[ 0.33 ]
[ 0.32 ]
[ 0.31 ]
[ 0.30 ]
[ 0.29 ]
[ 0.28 ]
[ 0.27 ]
[ 0.26 ]
[ 0.25 ]
[ 0.24 ]
[ 0.23 ]
[ 0.22 ]
[ 0.21 ]
[ 0.20 ]
0.49.4 - [unstable branch] - Wed 1 Jan 2003, joern
- WAV generation of the selected audio track. You find a
correspondent entry in the "Operate" menu. The file is
created in the project's avi/ directory. Requested by
Thibaut Cousin <cousin AT in2p3.fr> and Marc Dirix
<dirixmjm AT home.nl>. Thanks to Tillmann Bitterberg
<transcode AT tibit.org>, who posted the shortest transcode
command for this ;)
- Percentage log messages of previous dvd::rip versions are
back again (disappeared accidentally some versions ago).
Requested by Fred Beondo <bl8206 AT mindspring.com>.
- Fixed a typo on the transcode tab. Thanks to Jochen Puchalla
<mail AT puchalla-online.de>.
- Spaces in directories / filenames (project base directory,
vob/avi/tmp etc.) are not allowed, because they make problems
with transcode and other tools. Thanks to David Legg
<david_legg AT tiscali.co.uk>.
- Changing the project name resp. project path after reading TOC
isn't possible anymore, because this confuses dvd::rp, which
can't find the files anymore. Thanks to Fabio Russo.
- Closing a new project after reading TOC didn't open a save
file dialog (because after TOC reading the project is saved
to tmp/backup.rip already).
- Cluster mode: dvdrip-master ignored configured nodes as long
as no project ever was added to the cluster. Thanks for some
hard investigation work to Wolfgang Schricker <wols AT wols.org>.
- Added a fail safe check in file conversion.