[ 0.98 ]|
[ 0.97 ]
[ 0.52 ]
[ 0.51 ]
[ 0.50 ]
[ 0.49 ]
[ 0.48 ]
[ 0.47 ]
[ 0.46 ]
[ 0.45 ]
[ 0.44 ]
[ 0.43 ]
[ 0.42 ]
[ 0.41 ]
[ 0.40 ]
[ 0.39 ]
[ 0.38 ]
[ 0.37 ]
[ 0.36 ]
[ 0.35 ]
[ 0.34 ]
[ 0.33 ]
[ 0.32 ]
[ 0.31 ]
[ 0.30 ]
[ 0.29 ]
[ 0.28 ]
[ 0.27 ]
[ 0.26 ]
[ 0.25 ]
[ 0.24 ]
[ 0.23 ]
[ 0.22 ]
[ 0.21 ]
[ 0.20 ]
0.49.7 - [unstable branch] - Mon 13 Jan 2003, joern
- From now on dvd::rip insists on Perl >= 5.6.0. Older
versions don't provide the syntactic sugar I like.
- Added a COPYRIGHT file, with references to all developers
who contributed patches and share the copyright.
- Multiple audio track support for SVCD (you get a warning
if you select more than two tracks, because this isn't
- A new checkbox "Use range" on the Transcode page enables
considerung a given frame range for video bitrate
calculation. This was implemented by Christoph Bartoschek
<bartoschek AT gmx.de>.
- Single instance windows now pop up into foreground if
opened again. A patch from Matthias Riese.
- DVD TOC occupies now all space available. Again a patch
from Matthias Riese.
- Burn page filename list occupies now all space available.
Yet another a patch from Matthias Riese ;)
- Removed any conditional code for transcode versions < 0.6.2.
This fixed also a missing "--print_status 20" transcode
parameter, which increased video transcoding load
unnecessarily. Thanks for the report to Vlad Spichek
<spy AT mbox.ath.cx>.
- According to a hint from Julio Sánchez mpeg2enc's -S
parameter is set to 10000 for non-splitting operation,
because mpeg2enc splits by default at 700 MB.
- smartdeinter setting wasn't restored after opening a
project file. Reported by Christian Lambert.
- Adjusted smartdeinter settings according to a suggestion
of Christian Lambert:
- Frame range: entering illegal ranges (start > end) is
prevented now. Thanks for the report to Christoph Bartoschek.
- Most 'focus-out' handlers are 'changed' handlers again.
Transfering changes to the internal object data structure on
focus-out is confusing resp. sometimes user has to click
somewhere to trigger it explicitly. Reported by Florin Andrei.
- Burning tab: some unusal named (S)VCD image files weren't
- Preferences: ffmpeg4 preset became ffmpeg. Setting 'ffmpeg'
from preferences didn't set af6/ffmpeg codec to 'mpeg4'
automatically. Reported by Christian Lambert.
- Added fail safe code for a possible "illegal by division by
zero" condition in bitrate calculator. Reported by Christoph
- "View AVI" was too fuzzy regarding filename globbing (.mpg
files were included). Reported by Markus Dewerny.