[ 0.98 ]|
[ 0.97 ]
[ 0.52 ]
[ 0.51 ]
[ 0.50 ]
[ 0.49 ]
[ 0.48 ]
[ 0.47 ]
[ 0.46 ]
[ 0.45 ]
[ 0.44 ]
[ 0.43 ]
[ 0.42 ]
[ 0.41 ]
[ 0.40 ]
[ 0.39 ]
[ 0.38 ]
[ 0.37 ]
[ 0.36 ]
[ 0.35 ]
[ 0.34 ]
[ 0.33 ]
[ 0.32 ]
[ 0.31 ]
[ 0.30 ]
[ 0.29 ]
[ 0.28 ]
[ 0.27 ]
[ 0.26 ]
[ 0.25 ]
[ 0.24 ]
[ 0.23 ]
[ 0.22 ]
[ 0.21 ]
[ 0.20 ]
0.50.16 - [stable branch] - Sun Oct 26 2003, joern
- If you have Perl 5.8.1 you *need* this release. Older
versions of dvd::rip do not work with Perl 5.8.1.
- New checkbox "Reuse log" for 2-pass encoding on the
Transcode tab. Once activated an existent 2-pass
logfile will be reused resp. pass 1 is skipped. This
way you can continue a 2-pass transcoding if the 2nd
pass went wrong for some reason. Long awaited feature
requested by many users, including myself ;)
- Workaround for transcode filters which declare options
multiple times (as the unsharp filter in transcode
0.6.10). Reported by Fabio Russo.
- Perl 5.8.1 compatability issue fixed. Opening project files
saved with a Perl 5.8.1 dvd::rip didn't work.
- Transcode diskspace calculation was wrong in chapter mode.
- cdrecord-clone (Debian unstable) is detected correctly now.
Thanks for the report to Ben Handley <ben AT steelgarden.com>
and Christian Marillat <marillat AT free.fr>.
- XVCD multiplexing didn't work for higher video bitrates.
Reported by <dvdrip AT vikas.mailshell.com>.
- Deinterlacing settings 'smart' and 'inverse telecine' didn't
restore correctly after saving/reopening. Reported by
xavier <list.dvdrip-users AT natch.dyndns.org> and
Jean-Yves Simon <lethalwp AT tiscali.be>.
- If the transcode installation lacks filters, which are still
referred in the project file, these referrals are removed to
prevent dvd::rip from later crashing. Reported by <jawashin
- Video bitrate 'manual' setting wasn't deactivated when
switching from X(S)VCD to (S)VCD.
- Cluster control window: when removing a project the first
project was selected internally but not on the GUI. Reported
by Mark Rose <shifted AT shifted.ca>.
- Ripping and snapshot grabbing failed if the title had no
audio at all. Reported by Sean Dwyer <ewe2 AT can.org.au>.
- dvd::rip hung if a autoadjust preset was applied on a
completely black frame.