[ 0.98 ]|
[ 0.97 ]
[ 0.52 ]
[ 0.51 ]
[ 0.50 ]
[ 0.49 ]
[ 0.48 ]
[ 0.47 ]
[ 0.46 ]
[ 0.45 ]
[ 0.44 ]
[ 0.43 ]
[ 0.42 ]
[ 0.41 ]
[ 0.40 ]
[ 0.39 ]
[ 0.38 ]
[ 0.37 ]
[ 0.36 ]
[ 0.35 ]
[ 0.34 ]
[ 0.33 ]
[ 0.32 ]
[ 0.31 ]
[ 0.30 ]
[ 0.29 ]
[ 0.28 ]
[ 0.27 ]
[ 0.26 ]
[ 0.25 ]
[ 0.24 ]
[ 0.23 ]
[ 0.22 ]
[ 0.21 ]
[ 0.20 ]
0.52.4 - [stable branch] - Mon May 16 2005, joern
- Full featured support for BPP (bits per pixel) resp.
quality based video bitrate calculation (based on a
request by Daniel Faber <mail AT daniel-faber.de>):
- Permanent display of the bpp value on the transcode
tab in a combo box
- BPP value may be edited, video bitrate is recalculated
accordingly, a list of reasonable preset values is
available for convenience. BPP and bitrate follow
changes of the frame size immediately.
- A new preset "Default BPP" (in the misc section) is used
by default for newly ripped titles once set.
- Bitrate calculation sheet now shows different calculations
depending on whether a manual bitrate was set or not.
Suggested by Daniel Faber.
- Subtitle preview improved; old tedious test transcoding
dropped, instead you can open a realtime transcode preview
window straight from the Subtitle tab without opening
the transcode Filter dialog first. Movie starts with a
leadtime of 15 seconds before the first subtitle timestamp.
- Keyframe interval can be edited on the transcode page.
transcode defaults internally to 250, now you can change
this (dvd::rip defaults to 50).
- Added a patch from Larry Siden <lsiden AT gmail.com>
which makes dvd::rip compatible with dvdrecord. Just
select "dvdrecord" as the CD burning command (a
correspondent preset was added) and dvd::rip will
generate a proper command line for dvdrecord.
- Added DVD device placeholder %d to the DVD player command
template and extended the xine and mplayer default commands
accordingly. This is necessary if DVD devices located at a
different path as the /dev/dvd default.
- dvd::rip now workarounds transcode NPTL bugs by setting
LD_ASSUME_KERNEL. If you encounter problems with this
you can switch this off in the Preferences / Misc section.
- Cluster mode
- Execute jobs with umask 0002. This helps solving
permission problems, if commands are executed by
different users on the nodes. With this umask the
correponding users merely need to be in the same group.
Based on a request from Triffid Hunter <triffid_hunter
- Don't log fping command. It's useless and too noisy.
- Set LD_ASSUME_KERNEL on the nodes as well if set on
- mplayer CVS versions are now recognized properly. A
CVS version always satisfies the dependency module,
assuming people using CVS versions know what they're
doing ;) Thanks for reports and hints to Philippe Monroux
<monroux-listes AT wanadoo.fr>, Christian Marillat and
- xvid4conf didn't read the defauls properly from
~/.transcode/xvid4.cfg, looks like ~ isn't substituted,
although this is xvid4conf's own default. Now dvd::rip
passes the full path.
- Filters didn't work since 0.52.3. Thanks for the report
to Christian Marillat.
- Combo box tooltips didn't appear in the Preferences
- OGG overhead wasn't calculated correctly if a frame
range was set. Thanks for the report to Daniel Faber.
- Filter preview window: fixed a race condition when
starting transcode; now wait max. 10 seconds on transcode
startup using a Glib timer. Thanks for the bug report
to Mathias Anselmann <M.Anselmann AT web.de>.
- Cluster mode: when merging video chunks of a PSU in an
OGG/Vorbis project the progress information was missing.