[ 0.98 ]|
[ 0.97 ]
[ 0.52 ]
[ 0.51 ]
[ 0.50 ]
[ 0.49 ]
[ 0.48 ]
[ 0.47 ]
[ 0.46 ]
[ 0.45 ]
[ 0.44 ]
[ 0.43 ]
[ 0.42 ]
[ 0.41 ]
[ 0.40 ]
[ 0.39 ]
[ 0.38 ]
[ 0.37 ]
[ 0.36 ]
[ 0.35 ]
[ 0.34 ]
[ 0.33 ]
[ 0.32 ]
[ 0.31 ]
[ 0.30 ]
[ 0.29 ]
[ 0.28 ]
[ 0.27 ]
[ 0.26 ]
[ 0.25 ]
[ 0.24 ]
[ 0.23 ]
[ 0.22 ]
[ 0.21 ]
[ 0.20 ]
0.97.11 - [unstable branch] - Sat Jun 17 2006, joern
- libintl-perl resp. Locale::TextDomain 1.16 is required
- Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory 0.64 is required
- Event::ExecFlow 0.62 is required
- Filters & Preview finally ported to 0.97.x Gtk2 branch.
Please note that transcode 1.0.2 has a bug which breaks
most filters in the preview window :(
This tar.gz ships a patch which fixes this issue:
- Removed utf-8 l10n workaround which isn't necessary with
libintl-perl 1.16 anymore.
- Added new preference setting for default subtitle grabbing
mode. Feature request by Christian Marillat.
- Added a hint to the subtitle grabbing radio boxes tooltips
that subtitle grabbing may slowdown ripping process.
- Added support for transcode 1.1.x development branch, but
this is highly experimental.
- Updated German translation and optimized some messages
for GUI space. Now the German GUI isn't much wider than
- Job execution: some errors could left the GUI in an
- Applied a patch from Eric Festinger <eric.festinger AT
gmail.com> which makes changing color index B work again.
- NPTL workaround option is disabled, if workaround is not
possible for the running architecture (e.g. amd64).
- Filter color mode check now ignores pure audio filters.
- Message dialogs are not attached to the main GUI window
anymore, which was confusing for dialogs opened from
- Added a workaround for a strange Data::Dumper bug on
some platforms (fixes 29,576 <-> 29.576 frame rate issue).